1 min read As businesses are becoming increasingly more virtual, you should consider moving your angel investor network online as well. In this COVID-19 world, making it challenging to meet in person, meeting online is now the standard.
Moving your angel investor network online provides added benefits:
- More engagement from those who are busy or live/work too far from the meeting place
- Better fit for today’s angel investor whose primary work centers around a computer rather than in-person meetings
- Efficiency to the process as online meetings are typically half the time of physical ones
- Improved research as the investor can look up stats on Crunchbase, search online for competitors, and generally make use of online tools
- Expanded network range to include investors outside your geographic area
- Increased member participation through presentation availability anytime and from anywhere
- More contact with members through various online meetings, screenings, education, and diligence sessions
- Improved decision making as the investor can access online resources such as deal documents while seeing the pitches
TEN Capital Can Help.
Online meetings will augment your group rather than replace the physical sessions entirely. Social and networking events can continue for members to meet each other.
Hall T. Martin is the founder and CEO of the TEN Capital Network.TEN Capital has been connecting startups with investors for over ten years. You can connect with Hall about fundraising, business growth, and emerging technologies via LinkedIn or email: firstname.lastname@example.org