1 min read Are you considering launching a Series A fundraise?
For startups not requiring FDA, you will need the following before starting a Series A:
- A product with revenue preferably above $500K/year
- A growth plan to reach $10M annual revenue
- A strong team with growth company experience
- A credible funding plan to maintain growth with reasonable burn rates
- Updated financial proforma showing growth plan and use of funds
- Pitch deck showing your growth plan
You May Have to Run a Seed + First
If you are aiming for a target valuation, you may have to raise a Seed+ round of $500K to position the company with the proper KPIs and growth rates before pursuing the Series A.
Read more from TEN Capital: https://www.startupfundingespresso.com/education/
Hall T. Martin is the founder and CEO of the TEN Capital Network. TEN Capital has been connecting startups with investors for over ten years. You can connect with Hall about fundraising, business growth, and emerging technologies via LinkedIn or email: email@example.com